Yes!!!!! I received my first nomination for The Creative Blogger Award from Maira! I had visited her blog a few days ago and was utterly impressed by the depth and imagery of her blog posts. Do check out her creativity and be enthralled. Okay so I am supposed to state 5 random facts about me, which I am doing so below.
1. My friends say I look the happiest when I eat! ” Isn’t that how everyone looks”, I say, but they argue that my face radiates a lot of joy when I am eating or even talking about food. I don’t know how far that is true but I admit that food makes me happy. It is not comfort eating I do but I guess I just love food in general. So all the food bloggers out there, keep up the good work! 😛 . You inspire me to experiment with food, create it and then finally eat it! 😊😂
2. I don’t like reptiles. Yes, even while browsing channels, if I happen to come across an alligator or a python on Animal Planet, my feeling of disgust is turned on. I just get so creeped out by the way their scaly body twirls and swirls to move. Eww. 😣
3. I can watch movies I like again and again. My family and friends think I am crazy, but there are many movies , especially comedies that I have watched (and can still watch) a gazillion number of times. I remember all the dialogues and scenes of the movies, yet every time I watch them, the quotient of entertainment remains the same.
4. I always crush on men who seem cold and mean. I really don’t know why, I probably deserve a slap from all femninists, but I always find my hormones increase and butterflies flutter around guys who have shit loads of attitude. I find them dark and enchanting.
5. I listen. A lot. To everyone. Whether its my best friends or distant friends, when there is a problem, most of my acquaintances tend to keep my number on speed dial. I sometimes feel that I would have probably made a good career as a psychiatrist than an engineer. I listen to and resolve 90% of the problems my friends face. Many a time, I also fell in trouble because of helping unworthy jerks. My best friend warns me to not get too involved with people, that its not necessary for me to solve everyone’s problems but for me, their happiness is essential and I am just grateful to Allah that He endowed me with the attribute of understanding human relationships so well. I really don’t care about whether I get back the due credit in return, as long as I know that I made someone happy.
Alright so here are my nominations:
3. Himali Shah
1.Share five random facts about yourself.
2.Nominate some blogs and notify the nominees.
3.Post the link of the blog that nominated you
Have fun everyone! 🙂