So this is my second award nomination since I joined the blogging journey! Thanks a ton, Mon for the pleasing gesture! Answering your questions:
WHAT IS MY MOST LIKED:
- Post from your blog: I love the sarcasm in your rants but my most favorite post of your blog is , Hijab means Shield.
- Book: That one is again difficult to decide because I am a bibliophile. I have grown up reading all sorts of books, the ‘Harry Potter’ series being my childhood obsession. So I guess ‘The Boy who Lived’ rules over ‘Mr. Darcy’, ‘David Copperfield’ even though I admire the latter heartily.
- Song: This award is really making me exercise my brain a lot. I listen to songs and hum them throughout the day but to select one is so difficult. Each song triggers a different set of memories and accompanying emotions. But the song that comes to my mind right now is ‘Na jaane mere dil ko kya hogaya, abhi tho yahin tha abhi hogaya’ from DDLJ. So I guess, it is my most favorite.
- Video: My home videos. The one in which I am the cute baby star. 😉
- Funny Video: There are many Bollywood movies which set me on a laughing riot. I guess one movie particularly never fails to make me laugh, regardless of the number of times I watched it and that is ‘Hungama’ . Watch the movie and you would understand.
- Quote: Imam Ali (Peace be Upon Him) the fourth Caliph of Muslims has the best quotes I have ever read. One particular favorite of mine is, “Smile, even if your heart is dripping blood.’ It inspires me to follow the Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
- Tag/Topic: Life. Celebrating it. Recollecting it. Reminiscing it. Loving it.
Now its my turn to nominate and I choose the following:
I want to know the following from those nominated:
- What was your ‘Dream come true moment’ in life so far?
- Favorite food?
- If there was one thing you would like to change about the world, what would it be?
- Favorite place to travel?
- An ideal weekend would be ? Describe.
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- How important is ‘Religion’?
- Your take on the world in one line.
- What do you like about my blog? What would you want me to post more about?
- A thought/incident that changed your perspective of life.
Have fun, girls! 😀 . Keep the Sisterhood going!